Should I take the housing association to small claims courts? Posted on August 08, 2011

1) We had an 8 passenger van that was a stock size van that is also set up for camping, but sold as a daily driver. We drove mostly on the weekends, when the Kids were home. We were fined for storing a RV $250.00 2) I have a street legal Toyota 4runner 4x4 that I usually store in my garage. But at times drive it when my other vehicle is in the shop. Fined for parking a RV in my driveway. $250.00 3) We got home from a camping trip and my son had moved home and filled up the garage. So I emailed the association to let them know that I would have our tent trailer in the garage by sat. After 8 hours we got everything in. Fined again. $250.00 I know that their lifestyles may be different then ours but I believe that the items that I have been fined for are ridiculous.