Should I still submit form I131 even though I don’t plan to travel in the time and wait for my green card? 7 Answers as of April 25, 2014

I am applying for my green card through marriage with a U.S. citizen. I entered the country legally with a visa.

You can but you don't have to.
Law Office of Adebola Asekun | Adebola O. Asekun
Didn't submit if you do not want to. Is there a question here?
Law Office of Pho Ethan Tran PLLC
Law Office of Pho Ethan Tran PLLC | Pho Ethan Tran
You are not required to submit form I-131 when you apply for adjustment of status. The application can be submitted free of charge at any time while your I-485 application is still pending before USCIS. You will also need to submit a copy of the I-485 receipt notice along with the application.
It is solely your decision. There is no requirement either way. We typically advise people to file Form I-131 in case there is an emergency requiring international travel.
Richard S. Kolomejec, Attorney at Law
Richard S. Kolomejec, Attorney at Law | Richard S. Kolomejec
It is probably wise just in case you need to travel prior to receiving your green card.
    Nachman Phulwani Zimovcak (NPZ) Law Group, P.C. | David Nachman
    We generally recommend that you do so. You are paying for it anyway. The issue is whether or not you should actually use it. If you have accrued 180 (or more days) of unlawful presence then you may end up being barred from re-entry. Be careful and be sure to seek the assistance of qualified immigration counsel here.
    Rivas-Rivera Law Offices
    Rivas-Rivera Law Offices | Juan Ramon Rivas-Rivera
    If you do not plan to travel abroad while your petition is pending, do not waste your money on that application.