Should I start the divorce process now or wait until she's 18 if she will be 18 years old in 2 months? 2 Answers as of November 14, 2016

My estranged husband and I have been legally married for 22 years but separated and living full separate lives with hardly any contact for 16 years. Neither of us are seeking custody, child support, alimony, have any kind of property, or current debt together. My daughter is going to college in another state and living with family until she can move into a dorm.

Law Offices of Helene Ellenbogen, P.S.H | Helene Ellenbogen
Well if you start now you can get post secondary support for your daughter. Otherwise it makes no difference.
If your question is about whether or not there may be some parenting issues, your daughter is obviously at a point only weeks away from turning 18 and therefore there should be no issues concerning the same.