Should I seek a lawyer for representation in a child support modification? Posted on January 16, 2011

I am a non-custodial parent living in New York. The child lives with her mother in another state. I lost my job and successfully petitioned for modification. I found employment through a temp agency but am making less than before. I have a negative net worth. When I go to my next hearing, should I ask for representation? How can I get representation? How does the process work to get state awarded representation?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: