Should I plead guilty to a DUI at arraignment if no BAC evidence and I know it will be extreme? 8 Answers as of October 25, 2013

No blood at arraignment so Im charged with just DUI. If the prosecutor lets me why wouldn't I plead to that charge if I know the results will be extreme when they do come back.

Because you will lose all bargaining power. Unless they can charge you with a higher crime, it is not a good policy to plead guilty right away. Usually something can be worked out to a lesser charge or sentence.
Plead IF you want. Do not plead IF you do not want. PERIOD.
Doubt the prosecution will allow you to plead at arraignment. Best to get a lawyer to help, due to the many ways these types of charges get dismissed.
Hudson Bair | Hudson Bair
If you are a DUI lawyer or physician and can calculate your blood alcohol concentration accurately, and know that there are no possible defenses, no constitutional violations then maybe you should consider this written by Mark Twain, "a lawyer who represents himself, has a fool for a client." It seems to me that you should discuss your case with a DUI defense attorney before deciding to plead your self guilty.
That would be totally idiotic. You need to hire a DUI specialist before you do something you will regret.
    Consult with an attorney first who can review the facts of your case in detail.
    Attorney at Law
    Attorney at Law | Michael J. Kennedy
    You should NEVER plead guilty to DUI at arraignment virtually all DUIs are fightable, if you have a competent DUI attorney. And that means competent DUI attorney; it does not mean merely a criminal lawyer, nor a friend who does probate and family law it means one who specializes in DUIs.
    Always plead not guilty at an arraignment.