Should I pay at least $15,000 that he is asking or should the insurance pay that? 1 Answers as of October 30, 2015

I have caused an accident but I had and still have only permit. The person whose car I hit on the rear end is suing me for the health problems. The problem is that at the moment after the crash, while he was asked if everything was all right, he said that he didn't want the assistance of medical people and he drove away.

Adler Law Group, LLC
Adler Law Group, LLC | Lawrence Adler
If you are in Connecticut and you have received a lawsuit they are not looking for $15,000. There is a statutory paid that simply states an amount in excess of $15,000 and has nothing to do with a demand. If you have insurance let them handle it and they will pay for your defense as well. that is why you have that coverage. If the other side is looking for $15,000 it is probably well over what the case is worth. If you would like for their consultation for your defense feel free to call me.