Should I hire a personal injury lawyer to help me in my lawsuit from Georgia? 2 Answers as of April 28, 2011

A commercial truck driver hit my car and I was injured. His insurance is from another state, as is his business claims. Should I hire an attorney to help me from the state the business is located in, or one in Georgia?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Van Sant & Slover LLC
Van Sant & Slover LLC | David Van Sant
If you have been injured by a tractor trailer you need to take immediate steps to protect your interests. Handling these cases is much different than a regular car wreck case. You can check out my website for more information or call me to discuss your case.
Answer Applies to: Georgia
Replied: 4/28/2011
Law Office of Sam Levine, LLC
Law Office of Sam Levine, LLC | Sam L. Levine
Assuming the car accident involving a commercial truck occurred in Georgia, then it is advisable to hire an attorney in Georgia.
Answer Applies to: Georgia
Replied: 4/18/2011
Click to View More Answers: