Should I hire a personal injury lawyer to help me from out of state or in Illinois? 4 Answers as of April 18, 2011

I was injured after a commercial truck hit my car on the road. The drivers insurance is from another state, as is his business claims department. Should I hire a lawyer here, or in the state from his insurance?

Allegretti & Associates
Allegretti & Associates | James L. Allegretti
Hire a lawyer here assuming that this is the state where the injury occurred.
Barry Rabovsky & Associates
Barry Rabovsky & Associates | Barry Rabovsky
You may have a case, based upon the information that you have supplied. We would be happy to provide you with a free consultation if you call my office at either of the numbers listed below. If my office accepts your case, there is no fee charged unless we are able to obtain a settlement for you. Thank you for your email, and we look forward to hearing from you.
Cary J. Wintroub & Associates
Cary J. Wintroub & Associates | Cary J. Wintroub
You should hire a lawyer licensed to practice in the State where the incident took place. Laws are different in each State. Please feel free to contact our office without obligation so we may review your matter. You pay no fees unless we collect on your behalf.
Willens Law Offices
Willens Law Offices | Matthew Willens
In Illinois. That is where the cause of action arose.