Should I have been notified as to the happenings in my criminal case? Posted on January 17, 2011

I went to prison for 15 months for 3 theft charges (ran concurrent). During that time, in January of 2010, I petitioned the court for my support to be lowered, it was taken under advisement. I got out of prison in October 2010 and looked on the county computer, there has been no activity on any cases. Then I look on my credit report and it shows my support as 'charged off as bad debt', and also find out that they suspended my license.

My question is this: weren't they supposed to advise me of the reporting, and, why has there been no movement on my case? The online computer database for cases in my county shows the cases as all closed. I'm confused and don't know what to do or think. My probation officer has made no mention of it, and I know the support people know that I am out. What should I do??? Thank you.