Should I have an attorney help me during an unemployment appeal? Posted on June 22, 2011

I was fired from a job and applied for unemployment benefits. I was allowed benefits when Ohio dept. of job & family services determined I was discharged without just cause under Section 4141.29(D)(2)(a), Ohio Revised Code. My former employer appealed the determination and then my benefits were AFFIRMED stating a review of the original facts plus those submitted in the appeal did not support a change in the initial determination. In accordance w/ the provisions of sections 4141.28(D)&(E), Ohio revised code. My former employer is appealing again and now it is being sent to the Review Commission. My question is, at this point, being "allowed" benefits and winning twice, do I need to seek a lawyer for the telephone hearing? Or should I not be worried and represent myself since my employer has already been denied their appeal twice?