Should I go to court to ensure that I receive child support? 1 Answers as of January 07, 2011

Me and my kids father have been on and off for about 5 years and right now we are together. The last time we split he got a girl pregnant with twins. Right now we are together and living together can I take him to court for child support in case we ever split again my children are getting child support before the other kids?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Steven D. Keist, Attorney at Law
Steven D. Keist, Attorney at Law | Steven D. Keist
You will need to apply for support when you have separated.
Answer Applies to: Arizona
Replied: 1/7/2011
Click to View More Answers: