Should I get my wife a Visa J-1 or J-2? Posted on May 24, 2011

I am from Spain and married to a Mexican. I am offered a job in US (Chicago) and I have to get the visa J-1. I would like to know what kind of visa I should get for my wife. And if possible, what are the issues regarding to Mexican immigration.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: