Should I get an attorney or not and what are my rights if I got injured at work? 3 Answers as of January 24, 2017

I got hurt at work with an air driver. Both my hands got hurt. I have a broken left thumb that I had surgery on and I also sprain my right thumb. It's hard for me to do anything for myself without hurting my hands and even harder to take care of my two young children. This happened about three weeks ago. I have received my first check today from works comp.

You have a workers comp case. You need a lawyer.
Downriver Injury and Auto Law | Michael Heilmann
You cannot sue your employer. Comp is your only remedy. IF they are paying you voluntarily, there is nothing at issue and you don't need a lawyer. IT is only when your employer does not pay that you need a lawyer.
You might need an attorney. Chat with one to make sure your rights are protected.