Should I file a police report if an authorized user deceptively changed the address on my account to hide activity? Posted on April 18, 2011

In 2009 I placed an authorized user on my account of which I believed to have had the authority to "use" the account, not control it. The person exclusively used and paid the account for quite some time. I then stopped receiving statements and concluded that the account was paid and had no activity. I come to find out that the person deceptively changed the address on my account. Should I attempt to file a police report for this activity? While they did not assume my identity, the action was intentional interference to hurt my economic interest.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: