Should I file the I-192 or I-212 or I-601 Waiver? 1 Answers as of June 13, 2011

I am in the US on H1B with I-192 waiver and now my company has sponsored me for green card which is in process. I have 212(a)(6)(c)(i) and 212(a)(9)(B)(i)(II). I am not sure what should I file with I-485 since 10 year bar is over couple of year ago and the only restriction I have 212(a)(6)(c)(i) for paying someone to get work permit. Since I am on H1B for last few years I have couple of children born in the US who are US citizens. Should I file I-601 or I-212?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Lyttle Law Firm, PLLC
Lyttle Law Firm, PLLC | Daniella Lyttle
You should now file anything without meeting with a lawyer. This is not the forum to answer that question it requires a lot more analysis.
Answer Applies to: Texas
Replied: 6/13/2011
Click to View More Answers: