Should I file for custody of my children even if their father says he does not care to see them? Posted on May 28, 2011

recently the father of my 3 sons just stopped taking them, they have begged him to let them come over and still it has been over a month since he has picked them up. Today I told him I'm filing for custody so there could be set times and days for visitation so my children will know when they are going to see him. He responded by saying" no thanks, I don't want visitation they are all brats." So my question is.. should I still file for custody? Also he has never paid his child support, how can I prove he has his own buisness and makes money if the buisness is in someone elses name?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: