Should I document or file report with police after being threatened then not paid the full amount for my work? Posted on April 11, 2011

A client contracted work, approved the work, but disputed the charges. He said he would break my jaw and not pay me, then finally he paid an amount less than the invoice. I feel as though he deliberately tried to intimidated me and the threat of violence seemed strangely criminal. Any advice for how whether I should document or file report with police in event that the check does not clear?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: