Should I ask them for letter stating I will get my vehicle back once caught up with the payment? 1 Answers as of January 03, 2017

I am behind on my car payment in house financing. The dealer suggested that I bring the vehicle and store it back with them. Once current, I can have the vehicle back.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Gates' Law, PLLC | Thomas E. Gates
The dealer is playing games. They will not "store" it, they just want the physical car in their possession.
Answer Applies to: Washington
Replied: 1/3/2017
Click to View More Answers: