Should he turn himself in or just stay in Mexico? 1 Answers as of October 02, 2014

My boyfriend is in Mexico and the law is looking for him for being with a minor. What should he do? We have two babies. I was missing for two years because I left with him and I came back but now they are still looking for him. Should he turn himself in or just live his life over in Mexico?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Law Offices of Linda Rose Fessler | Linda Fessler
The important thing is that you stay away from him.
Answer Applies to: California
Replied: 10/2/2014
Click to View More Answers: