Shall I sue for malpractice if I was injured on their property? 2 Answers as of May 09, 2017

I spoke with a local attorney and asked me if I tripped or someone pushed me. I said no. At that point, he said sorry, they can't help. I smashed my head on the wall and hit my arm/shoulder on the corner of the wall [have pictures]. I was following a medical assistant down the hall [no one ever asks me if I need a wheelchair, not sure if they have any]. I would think it should be obvious for some with a cane or walker to be provided with one. I can't really walk. I have no money for transportation. Shouldn't the office be held responsible for injuries that happen because no help was never offered to me, to walk behind the medical assistant? All I said was I don't walk fast! As I hobbled behind him, he said "Oh that’s ok"! Paid no attention to me. Falls are the leading cause of injuries for people over 60 years of age, right? They stem from innate, inbred and ingrained factors related to the individual, such as age, health problems, and medications. 911 was called and they examined me with the usual head trauma questions, my name, who is the president etc. I refused to go with them and signed AMA forms. I did not go because I would have been stuck at the hospital upon release with no transportation. I was locked into a senior bus service this day and they quit at 3PM. I would have been dropped from service if I just no-showed for a ride home. I can't drive and can't afford a car anyway. My income is below poverty level. I have Medicare, Medicaid and food benefits. I struggle with pain every moment of every day. I have zapping lights in my eyes, blurriness and seeing black spots in my eyes, bad headaches as well. The next day, I felt I was hit by a truck. When falls happen in physician offices or ambulatory surgery centers/outpatient, I assume that physicians and staff members should have been able to foresee and prevent the fall.

Downriver Injury and Auto Law | Michael Heilmann
The mere happening of a fall does not make the property owner liable. They have to have notice of your propensity to fall. You will need to hire expensive experts and prove your case. Hire an experienced malpractice lawyer.
I think that if you had trouble walking, you should have insisted on having a wheelchair. I think that your failure to do that prevents you from winning your claim.