realestate sale of property 1 Answers as of November 01, 2010

Pennsylvania laws regarding sell of property with a deceased spouse with a living adult child. Does he have right to his mothers share of the sell on the property.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
LT Pepper Law
LT Pepper Law | Luke T. Pepper
If the property was owned jointly by husband and wife, the adult child would not be entitled to a share of the property. It can be dependent on the type of the property and the provisions of the will if one was in place.
Answer Applies to: Pennsylvania
Replied: 11/1/2010
Click to View More Answers: