probationviolation 4 Answers as of June 10, 2013

I got a dui in July of 2010 and went to court November. I completed my supervised probation and community service; however, I was given one year of probation. I got disorderly conduct charge two nights ago May 8, 2011. I was able to be bonded out of jail. What will happen when I go to court? Did I violate probation?

Law Office of Michael Moody
Law Office of Michael Moody | Michael Moody
They have the right to revoke all of your probation, but they probably will not revoke more than 30 days.
Generally, yes, any new violation of the law, if proven, could be a violation of probation. You should retain an attorney in your community to help you. Good luck!
Of course you violated probation, you were arrested for an offense while on probation. What will happen in court will be determined by the attorney you hire and judge's response. See my website on violations of probation.