Once I get the DACA and stay with it for 2 years or so can I apply for my visa or green card? 6 Answers as of August 11, 2014

I came to the USA in 2003 when I was 8 years old, I started school right away and I am currently still in school. I have no type of criminal record I have a squeaky clean record, my only problem is, is that I came to the USA illegally through Mexico. I am currently applying for the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals. My questions are: Once I get the DACA and stay with it for 2 years or so can I apply for my visa or green card? Will I ever be able to apply for US citizenship? Also my boyfriend is an US citizen will it help my legal status if we got married?

Law Office of Eric Fisher | Eric Fisher
DACA allows you to obtain a work card and is not a path to a green card or visa.
Alena Shautsova
Alena Shautsova | Alena Shautsova
No. You will be able to apply for green card if you have a basis for it and if after DACA you will be inspected and paroled into the US.
No to all your questions. DACA only keeps you from being deported for 2 years. Then you have to reapply for DACA. And frankly, if a Republican is elected President in 2016, they may do away with DACA and then you will again be subject to deportation. In the meantime, apply for DACA, keep your record clean, and do well in school.
Natty Shafer Law
Natty Shafer Law | Nathaniel Shafer
DACA does NOT lead to a green card or citizenship. Marrying a U.S. citizen, like your boyfriend, could help, though.
No. DACA confers no path to lawful permanent residence or citizenship. You may be eligible for such benefits in the future if reform is passed or your circumstances change.
    Coane and Associates
    Coane and Associates | Bruce Coane
    There is no process to switch from DACA to anything else. If you travel on DACA with advance parole, that could open some options, like possibly adjustment of status if otherwise eligible.