On a month to month rental how long does a landlord have to give you notice? 9 Answers as of January 24, 2013

How much time does my landlord have to give on increasing my rent.

Law Offices of Mark West
Law Offices of Mark West | Mark West
If you have a month-to-month (or shorter) periodic rental agreement, the landlord must give you at least 30 days' advance written notice of a rent increase. - The landlord must give you at least 30 days' advance notice if the rent increase is 10 percent (or less) of the rent charged at any time during the 12 months before the rent increase takes effect. - The landlord must give you at least 60 days' advance notice if the rent increase is greater than 10 percent of the rent charged at any time during the 12 months before the rent increase takes effect. 2 From the Dept of Consumer Affairs.
Usually one month.
Law Offices of John F. Nicholson
Law Offices of John F. Nicholson | John F. Nicholson
For a month to month lease the landlord can give you a 30-day written notice that announces a rent increase.
Reade & Associates
Reade & Associates | R. Christopher Reade
Pursuant to NRS 118A.300, a landlord may not increase the rent payable by a tenant unless it serves the tenant with a written notice, 45 days or, in the case of any periodic tenancy of less than 1 month, 15 days in advance of the first rental payment to be increased, advising the tenant of the increase.
Law Office of Peter Holzer | Peter Holzer
Unless you are in a rent control jurisdiction, there is no legal time limit.