My x wife claims bankruptcy how to protest? Posted on June 27, 2011

My x-wife wants to file for bankruptcy and include a car that we bought for our son together. How can I protest?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: