My written song has been processed, what should I do next? 1 Answers as of September 25, 2015

Not sure if I need legal assistance, just a question on copyright. My written song has been processed. What happens next? Do I wait for paperwork or do I need to request it from somewhere? I need to know if it's a done deal.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Law Office of Kirk Buhler
Law Office of Kirk Buhler | Kirk A Buhler
You could file for a copyright on the song (Artistic Expression). You should visit the Copyright office at: www. You may also want to consult with an intellectual property attorney to assist you with filing an application. It probably is not a "done deal"
Answer Applies to: California
Replied: 9/25/2015
Click to View More Answers: