My purse with my green card in it was robbed, how do I replace it? 8 Answers as of December 19, 2010

Please tell me what should I do and where is the nearest place to go to replace a lost green card?

You can make a written application for a green card by filing an I-90 application to replace permanent residency card. Now giving the residency card for unauthorized use is a felony, so I would immediately make sure that the offense is reported to the police. And include a copy of the police report with the I-90 application. The fee is $365. If there is any other way I can be of help, call or e-mail me. Merry Christmas.
JCS Immigration & Visa Law Office
JCS Immigration & Visa Law Office | Jack C. Sung
I can help you replace your green card. My office will file the appropriate petition to get you another card and it will only cost $100 dollars. You can reach the attorney, Jack C. Sung.
You need to go to the USCIS to get the form to apply for a new card or download it from the USCIS.gov website. It will cost you $365 for the form to be filed with the USCIS for a new green card. You may want to also attach a police report, describing the incident in which it was taken from you.

Please let me know if you have any additional questions or how I can be of further assistance to you in this matter.
Contact the USCIS office which issued you the "green card" and request a replacement.
441 Legal Group, Inc.
441 Legal Group, Inc. | Gareth H. Bullock
Go to Uscis.gov and click on forms look for form I-90 you can actually apply online to replace the card.
    Marie Michaud Attorney At Law
    Marie Michaud Attorney At Law | Marie Michaud
    You need form I-90. It can be filed electronically if you have all the correct information such as Alien number, class of admission (most people do not memorize this) and some other information. Some of my clients who were very young do not always know where and when they got their greencard. If you do not know the answer to all questions, do an infopass with the local USCIS office: the information officer might help you with some of the information as long your cards was issued sometimes during the last 20 years. If you have any criminal convictions, do not do this by yourself and hire an attorney.
    You need to file to replace your green card. You can file form I-90.