My paycheck was attached for a medical bill, it was paid in full and now the doctor says I owe court cost. Is this legal? 1 Answers as of April 26, 2012

Is it legal for this doctor to say that I owe his court cost when my pay was already attached by the courts and has been paid in full?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Joseph F. Hook, Attorney at Law
Joseph F. Hook, Attorney at Law | Joseph F. Hook
Before your wages can be attached in Rhode Island you are required to receive notice and are provided an opportunity to object and to present your objection at a hearing. The judgment holder is entitled to court costs. However, if the judgment, including court costs has been satisfied in full your wages should not be attached.
Answer Applies to: Rhode Island
Replied: 4/26/2012
Click to View More Answers: