My I-751 was denied, what happens if I get caught working? 3 Answers as of July 11, 2013

My I-751 is Denied . I am told I cannot work or travel. What happens if I am caught working while my I-751 is Denied?

If your I-751, removal of conditions, was denied, and you have not timely filed an appeal, you are clearly not in valid immigration status. As such if you are caught by the USCIS, you are removable. Are you still married to the US citizen that filed for you? What was the reason for the USCIS denial of the I-751?
Carlos E. Sandoval, P.A.
Carlos E. Sandoval, P.A. | Carlos Sandoval
Why was it denied? When was it denied? Did you file an appeal?
Calderón Seguin PLC
Calderón Seguin PLC | Ofelia L. Calderon
Generally speaking, nothing happens. But you need to resolve your I-751 problem by getting a good lawyer and either filing it as a waiver if you are no longer married, or renewing it in the Court if USCIS made an error. As soon as you file, you will be back in status and can work worry free.