My i751 has been denied can I still get my green card? 8 Answers as of July 15, 2011

My i751 has been denied can I still get my green card?

Oltarsh and Associates, PC
Oltarsh and Associates, PC | Jennifer Oltarsh
Your green card expired. The I-751 was to reinstate it. If denied, you are without status. You can renew the I-751 before an immigration Judge or seek residence in another manner.
Law Office of Baoqin Wang
Law Office of Baoqin Wang | Baoqin Wang
It depends on the reason for the denial. It is very likely you will be put into deportation proceeding soon. Please seek formal attorney's advice at your earliest.
That depends on why it was denied. If you just failed to file, then probably but you need to late-file an application following all instructions for that. If for fraud, then no. I recommend you schedule a consult with a competent immigration attorney this week!
Your question is not clear. The I-751 Removal of Conditions denial serves as a denial of your permanent residence petition. If you have another basis for permanent residence and if the reason for the denial is not a bar, then yes, you can.
Kevin Bluitt, Attorney at Law
Kevin Bluitt, Attorney at Law | Kevin Bluitt
The question is, "why was it denied?" Did you simply fail to properly document the petition or did USCIS determine that your marriage was not bona fide. The denial notification letter should detail the reasons why. If it was simply a matter of not providing the necessary documents, you can refile. However, if it was due to some other reason, I urge you to immediately contact an immigration attorney. There is a very good chance that your conditional residence is terminated and you will be placed in removal (deportation) proceedings.
    Christian Schmidt, Attorney at Law
    Christian Schmidt, Attorney at Law | Christian Schmidt
    You can re-file the I-751 if it was denied for formal reasons, e.g. you failed to respond to a Request for Evidence or did not appear for an interview. If the application was denied because it was determined that you fraudulently entered into your marriage, you can renew the application in the course of removal proceedings before an Immigration Judge without having to refile it.
    Baughman & Wang
    Baughman & Wang | Justin X. Wang
    If you are till married to your US spouse, you will have chance to get your green card in immigration court. If you are divorced, you should first file a waiver of joint petition (also I-751). If denied again, you then go to immigration court to try to get your green card from the judge. If you remarried to another US citizen, you have chance to adjust your status or get a waiver in immigration court. You have many ways to take care of your status but you better retain an immigration lawyer to help you.
    Contact my office to discuss reasons why you were denied, to see whether we need to appeal etc. If the I-751 was denied then you won't get your green card, hence the reason why you need to fight to get it approved.