My i751 is denied, can I still live in the US if I marry a greencard holder? 5 Answers as of June 10, 2011

After this denial, if I marry a green card holder is there any way to stay in US? I first entered the US for my masters studies.

Verdin Law Firm, LLC
Verdin Law Firm, LLC | Isaul Verdin
This is complicated case, and you need to consult with an immigration lawyer to discuss all of the details. However, you do have a chance for success.
It depends on the reason your I-751 removal of conditions was denied and if you are in removal proceedings. Generally the Service will deny the I-751 after they make a determination of marriage fraud. If so, your subsequent marriage will not help unless you overcome the previous determination. Did you timely file an appeal?
Eric M. Mark, Attorney at Law
Eric M. Mark, Attorney at Law | Eric Mark
Maybe. You are going to be placed in removal proceedings. You need an immigration lawyer immediately.
You need to start over the petition.
You can always appeal an I-751 denial. I need more facts from you to advise you properly. Contact me for a free consultation.