My husband has went to a divorce attorney I don’t agree with the custody arrangements do I need to get a lawyer? 8 Answers as of August 08, 2013

The Law Firm of Jessica M. Cotter, P.L.L.C. | Jessica M. Cotter
It is certainly in your best interest to be represented by an experienced family law attorney, to assist you in protecting your rights. Do not rely on information that your husband is telling you is advice from his attorney.
Why are you even ask this question? If you had severe pain would you ask if you need a doctor, medicine is for doctors, the law is for lawyers.
Gateway Legal Group | Christian J. Albut
You do not need to agree with the custody arraignment. You can always fight the arraignment in court if you do not agree. You may want to seek the advice of your own attorney. However, it is always best to keep in mind it is always best to try and agree on a compromise instead of a stranger making the decision for you. The court standard is what is in the best interest of the minor. You must remember the judge does not know your situation and will make a decision based on that standard. That may be what you want and it may not.
Law Office of Eric S. Lumberg | Eric S. Lumberg
Yes. You should be represented by an attorney as well so that your concerns and rights are protected.
Peggy M. Raddatz
Peggy M. Raddatz | Peggy M. Raddatz
That would be in your best interests to retain counsel.