My husband is getting deported, is there anything that I can do? 1 Answers as of July 13, 2011

My husband entered the US 3 years ago when he was a minor. He was placed in a juvenile detention center and one of the workers let him run away. We met, got married and then I had a baby by him. He is right now in the process of being deported, and I have suffered from migranes for more then 7yrs. Me and my daughter had to move back home with my parents and I was studying in school, I can no longer study, and I cant work because of my migranes. There are no effecient hospitals in honduras, and i dont have any type of income, or medical insurance except for medicaid. Is there a way that i can get him to stay?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Law Office of Immigration & International Trade Law
Law Office of Immigration & International Trade Law | Linda Liang
Your case is a very hard one from what you wrote. First your husband broke jail, secondly your migrane by no means can be considered as "extreme hardship". It'd be impossible to defend successfully without an assistance of an experienced immigration lawyer. You should consult an immigration lawyer to review all your facts in order to find possible defense.
Answer Applies to: Florida
Replied: 7/13/2011
Click to View More Answers: