My fiance is being deported, can he come back legally? 1 Answers as of July 01, 2011

My Fiance came to the US illegally and has been here since 2006. He has a clean record here has never gotten into any trouble, but now he is being deported back to Honduras. Is there a way I can stop deportation procedures? If not, when he gets deported if he doesn't get banned from the US is there a way to get him back here legally?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Law Offices of Caro Kinsella
Law Offices of Caro Kinsella | Caro Kinsella, Esq.
Have him request voluntary departure so once he has relief available he can come back to the U.S. immediately. Otherwise, if ordered removed from the U.S. he will incur a 10 year bar.
Answer Applies to: Florida
Replied: 7/1/2011
Click to View More Answers: