My ex-wife is filling for child custody of only 1 of are 7 children, what should I expect? 1 Answers as of May 20, 2017

My ex-wife left me and our kids 6 years ago and moved in and has a child with her boyfriend now she’s taking me to court for just one of our children.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Law Offices of Arlene D. Kock
Law Offices of Arlene D. Kock | Arlene D. Kock
This is a complicated question can only be answered by meeting with an experienced family law attorney in an office consultation.
Answer Applies to: California
Replied: 5/20/2017
Click to View More Answers: