My disinherited daughter and her mortgage broker boyfriend who got on the deed are using bankruptcy to stall auction, what can I do? 1 Answers as of September 12, 2013

I bought a home and allowed my daughter and her "fiancée" to live there if rent was paid. On a failed attempt to season the loan, the "fiancée" put and did not remove his name on the deed. When he couldn't get financing, they stopped paying rent. He refuses to sign quick claim. He keeps stalling auction due to bankruptcy the site says. How can he stall when he's not on the loan? Can he operate in this fashion and have a brokers license? Should I contact his boss? How long can he keep stalling? If I could get them out of home I could pay back amount and sell home but they are essentially squatting. This home was purchased for $700,000. Please advise. And yes, I'm preparing a law suit.

The Law Offices of Deborah Ann Stencel | Deborah A. Stencel
The information here is too incomplete to answer your rather complex question. Seek an attorney ASAP.