My daughter's father changed his phone number, does this violate split custody? Posted on June 06, 2011

My ex has my daughter every other weekend. He had her this weekend and has changed his number and instructed her not to give it to me. I now have no contact information to discuss arrangements for when he has her or anything. What should I do? I do not want her to go with him if I do not have any information such as a number or address to where he lives. Can he legally do this?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: