My corporation is being sued by an unpaid vendor, can an attorney help? Posted on February 24, 2011

My corporation has a large amount of debt owed. A vendor has sued the corporation DBA as well as myself. The company does not have the money to pay the vendor. What can we do?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: