Must we file anything with the state if my father in law died as an indigent? 1 Answers as of April 18, 2011

My father-in-law died in Florida at his home, alone. He was found several days later. It took 5 weeks to have him identified and finally buried. His home had a reverse mortgage greater than the value and was repossessed. He had no car or other possessions of value. He had a LOT of debt. Must we file anything with the state?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Apple Law Firm PLLC
Apple Law Firm PLLC | David Goldman
No, you do not have to file anything with the state in your situation.
Answer Applies to: Florida
Replied: 4/18/2011
Click to View More Answers: