I’ve been indicted by a grand jury and I have 3 charges against me that’s false what do I do? 16 Answers as of April 30, 2013

I’ve been charged with 'use of counterfeit access device (18 u.s.c s 1029).

You retain an experienced attorney.
Law Office of John Schum, LLC
Law Office of John Schum, LLC | John Schum
If you are not guilty, you need to hire an attorney that is willing to help you fight this. Cases in federal court are tough to win but I am willing to fight this. I hope the evidence you have is convincing. If that is the case, I think we stand a good chance of fighting this. I would need to see the evidence against you to be certain but unless you are willing to fight, the only option is the conviction. I hope this helps you sort your legal situation out.
Answer Applies to: Hawaii
Gonzalez Law Associates P.C.
Gonzalez Law Associates P.C. | Carlos Gonzalez
I would assume you're indicted in Federal Court based on the crime alleged... You will absolutely need a good lawyer... The court may provide an attorney at no cost under their CJA plan. You may also chose to hire your own attorney... Federal matters generally require mug more intense work than state matters and if you're looking to hire an attorney you're looking at minimum retainers or $7500 to $10,000.
It is not a simple question that can be answered on this type of forum. There are many factors that would need to be considered and evaluated. I strongly suggest that you contact an experienced criminal defense attorney for a face-to-face consultation and give him/her all of the facts surrounding your case. He/she would then be in a better position to analyze your case and advise you of your options.
James M. Osak, P.C.
James M. Osak, P.C. | James M. Osak
HIRE AN ATTORNEY ASAP.