It's been 5 years since my conviction of simple battery, how do I get it expunged? 3 Answers as of September 03, 2013

I just graduated college. I have a government job that starts Monday and the battery charged might hold me up. It's been 5 years since I plead guilty and haven't been in any trouble. Can you help me ASAP?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Charles M. Schiff, Attorney at Law
Charles M. Schiff, Attorney at Law | Charles M. Schiff
You have the right to request expungement but it is not a quick process and there is no guarantee of success. Sorry, there is no A.S.A.P. answer to your question.
Answer Applies to: Minnesota
Replied: 9/3/2013
The Lariscy Law Firm, PC
The Lariscy Law Firm, PC | Joseph E. Lariscy, III
Unfortunately, you cannot expunge a conviction.
Answer Applies to: Georgia
Replied: 9/3/2013
Catchick Law, PC
Catchick Law, PC | Matt Catchick
You need to properly file and serve something called an: "Application for Order Setting Aside Conviction." You will need to get fingerprinted and timely serve all the necessary parties and schedule a hearing before the Judge that was assigned to your original battery case.
Answer Applies to: Michigan
Replied: 9/3/2013
Click to View More Answers: