Is the use acceptance for value to settle debt legal? 5 Answers as of November 12, 2013

Is it legal to file an UCC1 against your straw man or use Acceptance for Value to settle your debt? I have came across many site claiming you can discharge your debt by filing a UCC1 against your so called straw man then send your bills to the IRS department of Treasury in the form of A4v to settle your debt. The sites Claim that in 1933 the U.S.A went bankrupt with International banks and confiscated all the gold from every citizen and also stated that in order to pay the international bank they sell our birth certificate in the NY stock exchange for millions. Is any of this true or all a scam? Thanks.

James T. Weiner & Associates, P.C.
James T. Weiner & Associates, P.C. | James T. Weiner
It's a scam and likely to get you in a lot of trouble potentially even jail.
Marc S. Stern
Marc S. Stern | Marc S. Stern
If it worked, don't you think that every lawyer in the US would be using it? It is internet hype and will get you into trouble. It does not work in the real world.
Sounds ridiculous to me.
Edelman, Combs, Latturner & Goodwin, LLC | Daniel A. Edelman
None of this is true.
Law Office of Barry R. Levine | Barry R. Levine, Esq.
Have fun.