Is this subrogation legal? Posted on May 18, 2011

My son cut down a tree for me. In the process it accidentally fell on my shed. My insurance adjuster said that if I file a claim, the company might go after my son to reimburse what the INS Company pays me. My son acted on my behalf without pay. Is this legal?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: