Is there a way to stop back child support for two adults? Posted on May 18, 2011

The child support debt is very old in Michigan, most of it now being interest after the fact and raised support amounts without my knowledge. The two "children," now 39 and 41, are independent adults. The former spouse recently had a warrant issued for my arrest because and I lost my job in Finland, and I was asked to leave the country by the Finnish police because of the warrant. I had to leave my Finnish wife.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: