Is there a way to remove a felony from my record early? 1 Answers as of April 17, 2015

I currently have a 2nd degree felony on my record that is deferred and have been told that I have no other option but to wait 5 years before it is removed from my record. However, this blemish on my record has severely impacted my ability to get a job. I have been turned down from several very good jobs and have resorted to contract work (lost benefits, retirement...). So to finalize, I wanted to talk to an attorney and ask if there is any way to put myself in front of the judge and explain to him/her how severely this has impacted my ability to produce income and maintain a decent standard of living. Just as a side note, I was released early from all my probation and all my classes and this was a onetime offense. Can anyone help?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Law Offices of Martina A. Vigil, PC
Law Offices of Martina A. Vigil, PC | Martina A. Vigil
Yes. We can file a motion for early termination of probation.
Answer Applies to: California
Replied: 4/17/2015
Click to View More Answers: