Is there a way to petition for my husband if I have a disabled child? 4 Answers as of June 26, 2013

My husband whose mother at the time of his birth was a permanent resident, ended up being born in Mexico while she was over there shopping. The lady who was helping her file for her naturalization never put my husband who at the time was a baby on the application form. By the time my Mother in law got her naturalization my husband was over the age of 18, he had a permanent resident card through his mom. He got into some trouble did his time in jail and was deported even after he asked to see an immigration judge before being deported. He was denied to see the judge. How would his immigration stand at this point? and as a US citizen would I be able to petition for him to come back to the US to live and work. I have a developmentally disabled child that sees my husband as her father and if I can't get him back into the states we would have to move to Mexico, which I don't speak the language plus my daughters medical care would be in jeopardy. By the way this was all back in 1967 if that even makes a difference.

Law Firm of Caroline Dreyfus PA
Law Firm of Caroline Dreyfus PA | Caroline D J Dreyfus
Yes, you husband can probably file for a waiver and try to come back to the United States
Kuck Immigration Partners LLC
Kuck Immigration Partners LLC | Charles Kuck
What was he deported for.
Law Office of Felipe A. Malo, P.A.
Law Office of Felipe A. Malo, P.A. | Felipe Augusto Malo
File an I 130 for him And he may need an I 601 waiver and maybe even an I-212 waiver
We need more information about the criminal record to be able to answer this question.