Is there a way to pay the fines and avoid going back and doing jail time? 8 Answers as of November 26, 2013

I was charged with a DWI 2 years ago and have outstanding fines that have resulted in a bench warrant. However, I live in a different state.

You will be going back into custody on the warrant, before anything else happens.
Milstein Defense Law
Milstein Defense Law | Jeff Milstein
Yes, if it is just for outstanding fines you can certainly pay them and should not have to serve any time.
You need to hire a lawyer to go to court to recall the warrant and get an extension on the fines. A lawyer can do this without you present, so it is less risky for you.
Hudson Bair | Hudson Bair
Consult your attorney, depending on the jurisdiction you may have non-custodial options for failing to comply with the terms and conditions of your probation.
Law Office of James E. Smith
Law Office of James E. Smith | James Smith
Money for the fines would help and an attorney.