Is there a way to have this charge expunged even though I have already had one expunged before? 13 Answers as of May 22, 2013

In 2008, I was convicted of a misdemeanour charge of misuse of public property. In 2009, I had that charge expunged. Now more recently in 2011, I was convicted of an attempted possession charge. On December 12, 2012, it will be a year since I have been off probation and I will be eligible to get it expunged. I am going to school and working and really am trying to get my life back together.

Law Office of Richard Southard
Law Office of Richard Southard | Richard C Southard
This is obviously a question taken from another jurisdiction and reworded for NY as New York does not expunge criminal records.
Blough Law Office | Janis L. Blough
NOPE only one per customer.
Leonard A. Kaanta, P.C. | Leonard A. Kaanta
No, Michigan allows only one expungment.
Steven Alpers | Steven Alpers
This is not expungement and your conviction will exist forever. You can get off of probation if it has expired. You still must tell employers that you were convicted because it will show on a background check.
James M. Osak, P.C.
James M. Osak, P.C. | James M. Osak
NO.
    Douglas M. Philpott, P.C. | Peter J. Philpott
    In Michigan you only get one shot and if did not have prior you have to wait 5 years from the end of your probation.
    No. The statute is one time only.
    Lee Law Group | Ernest Lee
    Yes, you may do a second "expungement" after you have done prior ones.
    See a criminal attorney. The first change, I think, was dropped, the second might be possible to expunge, min 5 years. seek counsel. Also realize this is you last chance to "clear" you record.
    The Rogers Law Firm
    The Rogers Law Firm | Andrea Storey Rogers
    Only certain types of misdemeanors or felonies can be expunged. If it's a misdemeanor and it's in the category that can be expunged, you have to prove that you have had no other misdemeanors or felonies within 10 years since the conviction. For felonies, the same applies but it's 20 years.
    Abom & Kutulakis, L.L.P,.
    Abom & Kutulakis, L.L.P,. | Jason P. Kutulakis
    In pennsylvania, it is virtually not possible to have a felony record expunged. A pardon may be possible. You should consult with and retain an attorney.