Is there a way to do change from B1 to F1 and get an EAD? 8 Answers as of June 13, 2013

I received a job offer. I arrived on B2 visa. I do not qualify for CPT or OPT for another nine months. I have a bachelor’s degree with 19 years of experience.

You don't get an EAD with a F-1 status UNLESS you get OPT or CPT. To otherwise qualify for employment authorization, you would need to have a H-1B visa petition approved on your behalf. Please let me know if you have any additional questions or how I can be of further assistance to you in this matter.
Law Offices of Alan R. Diamante, APLC
Law Offices of Alan R. Diamante, APLC | Alan R. Diamante
F1 only allows work authorization for humanitarian or exceptional purposes. The general rule is no. Did you consider a h1b visa?
Law Office of Bijal Jani | Bijal Jani
You cannot accept the job offer because your visa does not allow you to accept employment. You should return to your home country, and then work with the proposed employer for sponsorship to enable you to return to the USA on a visa based upon employment.
Rodriguez & Sanabria, PLLC
Rodriguez & Sanabria, PLLC | Dagoberto Rodriguez
In short...no You can change from B2 to F1. You cannot receive EAD as an F1 just because. You need to really sit down with an immigration attorney so he/she can assess your situation and offer, if any, options that might be available to you.
Law Office of Rebecca White
Law Office of Rebecca White | Rebecca White
If you were to secure a job offer you may be able to obtain an H-1b, but likely not immediately.
    Law Offices of Kenneth Wincorn P.C.
    Law Offices of Kenneth Wincorn P.C. | Kenneth Wincorn
    You may be able but more facts are needed.
    It is very difficult to obtain employment authorization on a student visa outside of OPT. There are instances where you can seek an employment authorization card due to unforeseen financial hardship.
    Calderón Seguin PLC
    Calderón Seguin PLC | Ofelia L. Calderon
    Not really. An F-1 is a student visa with limited ability to get EAD. You need to show necessity and it is usually on campus. Of course, the F-1 also requires that you be in a degree seeking program.