Is there a way to clean my record from the other state? 1 Answers as of May 22, 2017

I have a record of 1 marijuana possession misdemeanor and 3 separate marijuana paraphernalia misdemeanors. All the cases have been finished, fees and bills paid, probation completed and dealt with. The last charge was 2013. I now live in another state attending college for Mechanical Engineering and have an internship relating to my curriculum. I do not have any convictions where I live now. I once, a couple years ago, contacted the courts of the other state to see about having my record wiped. I was told that there is no expungement system in the courts and that misdemeanors will stay on my record for life. Is this true? Was I lied to?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Gates' Law, PLLC | Thomas E. Gates
Go on line to see what their expungement requirements are. You should be able to find the required form there too.
Answer Applies to: Washington
Replied: 5/22/2017
Click to View More Answers: